Join Our Team
We believe strongly that the success of Pineland Camping Park depends on the strength of our team. Our staff are our greatest assets!
We’re currently hiring the following part-time and full-time seasonal (April thru October) positions for the 2023 camping season. (Please note, we’re all part of the same team! Positions may be requested to fill-in or complete duties from other positions as needed.)
- Maintenance & Grounds – Work with our Maintenance Manager to maintain the campground and campsites. Trimming, raking, chopping, digging, cleaning, power washing, etc. Work hard, stay active and have fun outdoors.
- Clubhouse Activity Monitor & Snack Bar Attendant – Supervise our Kid’s Clubhouse and Snack bar assisting campers with equipment for amenities and activities, as well monitoring the arcade and serving campers at the snack bar.
- Camp Store Clerk – (Must be 18+) Assist our campers with check-ins, making reservations, and making purchases at the camp store, as well as processing payments for our seasonal campers.
- Cleaning & Housekeeping – We’ve got a reputation for having the cleanest bathrooms, showers and camping facilities. Help us keep the campground clean and appealing by maintaining the amenities as well as turning over our rental units.
- Kitchen Staff – (Must be 16+) The Pineland Grille has a full menu of delicious foods! You’ll be responsible for learning our recipes and preparing them for our customers in a timely and efficient manor, as well as keeping the kitchen clean.
- Bartenders & Servers – (Must be 18+ and able to obtain a valid bartender’s license.) If you enjoy talking to people and making friends with strangers, this position is for you! Take orders, make drinks, and serve customers.
- Security – Patrol the campground in the evenings on the weekends, maintain order, and uphold campground rules, regulations and policies. Will also escort campers to their sites during check-in assist visitors with parking in our main lot during events.
Benefits for seasonal employees include:
- Competitive Wages
- Full-time and Part-time Positions Available!
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Discounts
- Branded Uniform Shirts
No two days are ever the same at Pineland Camping Park! Job duties and responsibilities vary by position, but all staff are required to provide outstanding customer service to our campers in order to create an experience worth coming back for time and time again. Must be 14 or older–work permit may be required. Age restrictions apply for some positions.