Ready to become a seasonal camper? CLICK HERE to download an application. Complete it and return it to us at email@example.com. We’ll reach out once we receive it to help you pick your site from the available campsites.
Need more information? Read on! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
At Pineland Camping Park we have numerous seasonal sites spread throughout the camping park. All sites include electric, water hook-ups and either sewer hook-up or black tank. Seasonal rates vary, depending on the amenities:
2023 Seasonal Camping Rates
Basic Site (Water/Electric) . . . . . $2,700
Premium (Water/Electric/Sewer) . . . . . $2,900
Extended Stay (“B”) Sites . . . . . $3,200
Quick facts about becoming a seasonal camper at Pineland Camping Park…
- Camping units of new seasonal campers may not be more than 10 years old.
- No camping unit, with the exception of well maintained park models and unique retro campers, may be more than 15 years old. Camping units must be removed from the campground and replaced with a camper less than 10 years old.
- Only dogs and cats are allowed on-site as pets. Up to two pets are included with the seasonal camping rates. One additional pet may be registered for an additional fee. No breed restrictions. Animals must be well-behaved, cleaned-up after and on a leash at all times when outside of the camping unit.
- Winter camping is not allowed. Seasonal campers that are in an Extended Stay Site, or those that pay for the extended season may stay overnight past closing weekend until the water is turned off at the plumber’s discretion.
- Wristbands are required for use of the pool and activity amenities, like crafts, mini golf, and clubhouse pavilion (formerly “Funland”). Up to six wristbands are included for seasonal campers and their dependents that are registered and included in their annual agreement. (If you won’t claim them on your taxes, please don’t included them in your agreement.) Additional wristbands for additional dependents OR frequent visitors are available for purchase for $25 for the season.
- All visitors and overnight guests must be registered at the main office prior to entering non-public areas of the campground. Vehicles of overnight guests must also be registered. Additional fees apply for overnight guests and vehicles.
Please see the sample agreement below for complete seasonal camping details, as well as our general campground rules and regulations.
Tour the Campground!
Interested in touring the campground prior to making a decision? If you’ll be in the area, please contact our office at 608-564-7818 to set-up a time to view the campground and available sites for 2023. (Appointments required during the off season and highly recommended during camping season.) Tours will not be provided on Saturdays as our staff is fully occupied in ensuring amazing experiences for our seasonal and overnight campers.
Sorry! No visitors may enter the non-public camping areas of the Campground unescorted.
Becoming a Seasonal Camper at
Pineland Camping Park is as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download the Seasonal Application below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. When your application is accepted, we’ll reach out to help you select a site and will send an agreement pre-filled with the information from you application for you to digitally sign.
3. Submit your Seasonal Camping Agreement and applicable addendums to email@example.com and reach out to the office to pay your deposits and first payment.
DOCUMENTS AND LINKS…
Seasonal Application – NEW CAMPER
Seasonal Application – RENEWING CAMPER
2023 Seasonal Camping Agreement (sample)
F: Recreational Vehicle Waiver
Completed documents and questions should be emailed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Seasonal Camping Agreements will be sent for digital signatures using Adobe Acrobat Sign. Instructions (both print and video) for how to complete this process can be downloaded here: https://pinelandcamping.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/How-to-Sign-your-Seasonal-Camping-Agreement-with-Adobe-Acrobat-Sign.zip. If you have any questions, or any information pre-filled into your agreement needs to be updated, please email us at: email@example.com