“Our goal is for everyone to have an enjoyable and safe stay with us. Following our etiquette guide and policies is appreciated and helps your neighbors have a safe and good time too.”
– Jerry & Valerie Kook
Camping Etiquette & Policies
Pineland Camping Park Rules, Etiquette & Policies
- Safety is the Campground’s #1 priority. Those not following our rules, regulations (and other acts and behaviors not deemed appropriate as determined by Management), will be asked to immediately leave the campground without any refund(s). Lack of common sense is not an excuse.
- All registered and seasonal Campers understand these rules and regulations and have provided these rules and regulations to their children, guests and/or invitees and are responsible for all actions of such individuals in their party.
- Fireworks, sparklers, floating lanterns and firearms are prohibited at all times.
- Drunken/disorderly conduct will not be tolerated! No one under the age of 21 may consume alcoholic beverages while on campground property.
- No riding bikes after dusk without headlights.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool. Camper specifically acknowledges rules posted at the pool and that Campground does not maintain a lifeguard on duty at the pool. Toddlers must use swim pants and diapers are not allowed in pool.
- All minors under the age of 18 must be back at their campsite by 11pm. No one under the age of 16 may be left alone unsupervised without an adult or guardian on the Campground property.
- Security personnel may conduct periodic patrols, day and night. Decisions of security personnel are absolutely final pertaining to noise, campfires and other infringements of the rules.
- All guests and visitors must register at the Office or in the Store to obtain a vehicle pass before entering the Campground sites, and should know the site number and the name of the person they are visiting.
- Visitors must pay a fee of $3 per person per 24 hour period and a fee of $3.00 for each vehicle per 24 hour period. If this rule is not followed, fees are doubled and a $10.00 administrative fee will be charged to the registered camper or seasonal camper.
- You must be a licensed driver to drive a vehicle, including golf carts anywhere on Campground property. Please watch for children playing!
- Vehicle speed limit is 5MPH for all vehicles including but not limited to: vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, mopeds, etc.
- No off road vehicles (ATVs, UTVs, motocross, etc.) may be ridden in the campground –except in designated areas. Please check with Management for specific areas. All ATV/UTVs will be charged a fee of $3.00 per unit per 24 hours for non-seasonal Campers.
- Proof of insurance is required for all vehicles including but not limited to: vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs, mopeds, etc.
- No golf carts, motorcycles, etc. shall be operated after 11pm nor before 8 am for joy-riding, and must have headlights after dark.
- All vehicles must have a car pass visible on the outside driver’s side windshield. All vehicles are to be parked on the campsites (2 vehicle maximum per campsite), any additional vehicles must still pay for a vehicle pass and park in over-flow parking. Do not park your vehicles in the road or on any other site than your own.
- Please do not cut through other campsites.
- Only wood within 25 miles is allowed to be burned in designated fire pits. Please do not burn trash or leave trash in fire pits.
- No trees or limbs may be cut down (dead or alive). No gathering of firewood from the Campground property.
- By order of the Public Health Sanitation Division and the Department of Health and Family Services, all gray or discharge water coming out of a Camper’s unit must go into a transfer tank. Violators will be subject to heavy fines and penalties by the State of Wisconsin, Division of Public Health.
- All campers must use clear plastic bags (per Adams County) and place their household garbage in the dumpsters. Dumpsters are also available for recyclables, please flatten all cardboard. Trash other than household garbage must be taken home (i.e. broken appliances, lawn chairs, grills, etc.), or there will be a $200 fine.
- Camper, camper’s children, guests and/or invitees shall be liable for all damage to the site and the Campground caused by such individuals and shall pay for all repairs thereto necessitated by the acts or omissions of Camper and/or related party(ies).
- Only cats and dogs are allowed in the campground, maximum of three pets per site. All pets shall be leashed at all times, or kept in the Camping Unit. No kenneling is allowed. Pet owners must be able to provide proof of shot records upon request.
- Camper must pick up fecal matter immediately after their pet. If such mess remains after departure a cleanup fee will be assessed to the Camper. No pets are allowed in or around the pool area, in any rental unit (without consent by Management), or in common areas, e.g. store, patio decks, game room, clubhouse or any other building.
- Any pets displaying vicious or aggressive behavior, deemed a nuisance, and/or not under control by the pet’s owner will not be allowed anywhere on the campground property and will be asked to be removed immediately without any refund(s).
Usage Release Including Photo/Video/Testimonial
I hereby grant to Pineland Campground, Inc. DBA Pineland Camping Park, its agents and their respective licensees, successors and assigns (herein collectively called “the licensed parties”) the right to use, publish and copyright my name, picture, portrait or likeness, testimonial, voice, video, photographic images, artwork in advertising, promoting and publicizing Pineland Campground, Inc. DBA Pineland Camping (product or service) in any media known or unknown, in any manner or form throughout the world in perpetuity. I agree that any picture taken of me by the licensed parties is owned by them. If I should receive any print, negative or other copy thereof, I shall not authorize its use by anyone else. I agree that no advertisement or other material need be submitted to me for any further approval and the licensed parties shall be without liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication of my picture, portrait, likeness, photographic images, or artwork. As a registered Camper or Seasonal Site holder, I consent to the foregoing on behalf of all in my party including minors and guests and personally join in the warranties and representations set forth above. I also agree to indemnify and hold harmless the licensed parties with respect to any claims which the minor(s) may make as a result of the exercise by the licensed parties of their rights hereunder. By signing as a register Camper or the Seasonal Site Admission Agreement, I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself, my immediate family, my guests and visitors, and my property and all rules set forth.