“Our goal is for everyone to have an enjoyable and safe stay with us. Following our etiquette guide and policies is appreciated and helps your neighbors have a good time too.”
– Jerry & Valerie Kook
Camping Etiquette & Policies
Pineland Camping Park Overnight Guidelines & Policies
- Wood is not allowed in further than a 25 mile radius from the campground. We sell wood by the bundle. Please inquire at the store. Buckets of wood also available, one week advance notice required.
- We do provide pumping service during your stay. The cost is $15.00 and will need to be scheduled and paid ahead of time at the office. There is also a dump station located across from the Clubhouse that is free of charge and available for all our campers staying with us.
- All garbage and recyclables must be bagged in a clear bag and placed inside the designated dumpsters next to the clubhouse. Please do not use for disposal of appliances, mattresses, metal, furniture, lawn chairs, bikes, or any large items. If you have any questions regarding acceptability please contact the office. Any individual found disposing of such contents will be charged $200.00 per item.
- No trees or limbs may be cut down (dead or alive).
- No digging, burial of wire or hoses, or moving of fire rings is allowed. Camper will be held responsible for charges to repair underground wiring or water lines.
- **All day visitors must register in the office, pay $3.00 per person and receive car pass. Day time passes are valid until 10:00 pm. Overnight visitors must register in the office, pay $5.00 per person and receive car pass. Campers will be charged if their guests do not register at the office. Every vehicle must display a car pass. We reserve the right to accept or reject anyone on the property.
- Vehicle speed limit is 5MPH. This includes golf carts and motorized scooters. Please watch for children playing!
- No off road vehicles may be ridden in the campground –except in designated areas. Please check with the office for a list of these areas.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted.
- Pets must be on a leash and kept under owner’s control at all times- even at your camp site, and kept in camper, tent or RV after dark, and must never be left unattended outside of your camper. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any do-do anywhere in the park including your site. All pets must have current rabies shot. Owners must be able to provide proof of shot records upon request. We do not allow Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepards and Pit-bulls.
- There is not a lifeguard at the pool – swim at your own risk. No glass, food or drink is allowed within the pool area. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool. Pool rules are posted at the pool. Failure to comply with these rules will result in loss of swimming pool privileges. Toddlers must use swim pants. Diapers not allowed in pool.
- Anyone found violating the restrooms or showers in any way will be evicted from the park immediately. If you observe any person abusing this rule please inform the management. Please no smoking in rest rooms, showers or laundry room. No pets allowed in restroom, showers, or laundry.
- All campfires must use a fire ring and be supervised by an adult and attended to at all times. Fires must be extinguished prior to departure or retiring for the night. PUT YOUR FIRE OUT COMPLETELY. No burning of garbage in fire rings. Feel free to pickup any fallen branches and use for firewood – but do not cut down any trees or branches. Burning of firewood must not be higher than the top of the fire ring. All sites are inspected after departure.
- Bicycles must use bike racks in front of clubhouse. Golf carts and motorized vehicles must have lights on after dark. For children’s safety, bicycles are not allowed out after 8:00 pm or dusk (whichever is earlier).
- One camping unit and one tent (not a pop-up) are allowed per site. Tents are not allowed on Pool Sites.
- Campsites and campers should be maintained in an orderly, neat and sanitary manner. No garbage or trash outside of your camper unit.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, actions and safety of their children and may not leave them unsupervised. All children and teenagers under 21 must be back at their campsite or with their parents by 11:00 pm. The game room will be closed at 9:00 pm.
- Any person (adult or child) found stealing, damaging any property, dealing with drugs, causing injury to another, etc., will be evicted from the Park immediately. NO EXCEPTIONS! Parents will be prosecuted for damages.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM until 8AM. At these times anyone under 21 must be at their campsite. Please respect your neighbors by regulating your activities so others will not be disturbed. After 11:00 pm your neighbors should not be able to hear your activities. Violators of this rule may be asked to leave immediately with no refunds.
- Golf carts, ATV’s, mopeds and motorized scooters must be registered with the office. Proof of insurance is required. You must be 16 or older and have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart, moped or motorized scooter in the Park. Operation of vehicles is limited to the developed roads in the campground and must be operated at speeds not exceeding 5 mph. Between the hours of 11:00PM and 8:00AM vehicle usage is limited to destination driving only, no ‘cruising or parading’ around the campground is allowed. Speed limits must be obeyed.
- No food, drinks, or pets allowed in the game room. No smoking in the game room.
- No carry-ins allowed in clubhouse or pavilion.
- Wisconsin State Law prohibits the dumping of sewage tanks or grey water tanks anywhere on the grounds except at the designated dump station.
- Do not throw cigarette butts or any garbage on grounds. Please dispose in proper containers.
- Check in time is at 3:00 pm. Check out time is at 1:00 pm for campsites and 11:00am for the rentals. Early check in fee is $10.00, based on availability.
- Cancellation policy – Less than 14 day notice – no refund is given. More than 14 day notice – Pineland Camping Park gift card for 50% of paid deposit (less $10.00 administrative fee). NO CASH REFUNDS.
- Please remember that this is a privately owned campground. The campground owners and employees are not responsible for accidents or injuries to campers, guests or their property or the loss of valuables of any kind. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to interpret and enforce all the rules for the benefit and safety of all.
- Management reserves the right to evict any and all violators of the Rules and Regulations without refunds and to remove persons or animals which are considered detrimental to the health, safety and welfare of management or others using the campground and facilities. It is further agreed that any breach by the renter or renter’s guests of the Rules and Regulations shall constitute grounds for immediate eviction from the campground with no refund of fees.
- Photos, video, and other media taken during your stay may be used in promotional pieces